CABI was formed with an objective to use competitive cricket to enable the visually impaired look at life positively, gain confidence and strive to be winners and to broaden their outlook by travelling across the country and abroad. CABI envisions to establish a strong cricketing ecosystem exclusively for Visually Impaired in the country with Independent Training and Development Infrastructure, Coaches and Support Staffs, Exclusive Stadiums & Grounds, and Player Contract Remunerations.
1. To provide opportunities to the visually impaired to exhibit their skills before a larger audience, and to create awareness among the public about the abilities and talent of the visually impaired.
2. To organize a regular domestic calendar with coaching camps, tournaments at various levels as well as bilateral series and overseas tours.
3. To create a strong network and infrastructure by taking on board active local bodies and blind schools, formulate guidelines and monitor.
4. To help state local bodies to organize tournaments to spot talent. Form teams with coaches, physiotherapists, trainers, umpires and other personnel
5. To work towards getting support and affiliation from BCCI and Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India.